Spicy Tuna Cucumber Pomelo salad


Appetizers are appetizing. I really wanted to make a pomelo salad but either I have no othet ingredients around when pomelo is in, or we all devoured it by just pairing it with salt. But I got a chance one time and I did it. Fresh tuna to go with this is my other goal....

Canned Spicy Tuna flakes, reserve oil
Cucumber, cubed
Pomelo, peeled and separated
Salt 
Pepper
Mint leaves

Mix first three ingredients in a bowl. Mix lightly. In a jar, place the reserved oil, salt and pepper. Shake well. Add to the mixture. Garnish with mint leaves and served chilled. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*