Dalandan-Pineapple-Cucumber with Honey cooler


Dalandan is my most favorite citrus. It has this particular pleasant fruity fragrance that I love and it has a subtle acidity. Some wanted to eat dalandan like oranges but I liked mine as juice base. Last time, I have 9 kilos and I squeezed all of it and saved the juice in an airtight pitcher. We slowly drank and use all up. I used it to sour my fish or aas addition to dipping sauces. We had a gusto of fresh smoothies using fresh pineapples too. My honey is the last batch of summer picks in my community, procey but they sure tastes and smells like the local pollens which I have a memory of because my mother gave us a spoonful of honey evwry day when I was a child on top of our other vitamins. 

Pineapple slices
Dalandan freshly squeezed juice
Cucumber slices
Small fresh ginger
Honey

Blender all ingredients until smooth. Add water to adjust consistency and taste. Serve in glasses with ice cubes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*