Fish Cake in two ways


Why fishcake? Well, I was asked by everyone who partook the popular Korean foodfare called fishcake. Well I told tgem that it's not in ball form but flat so it's fishcake like pancake, and not like our fishball. In addition, our usual fishball  may shape like a ball but I doubt if there's fish in it but this fishcake tastes like fish. Do you think I got away with this clever explanation? Hahaha

So, on the left side of the picture above, I had fishcakes in a soup base I made from mushroom granules, bellpepper and chili garlic sauce. 

On the right side is a sweet spicy saucy version. I added hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, and some liquid to let cook the fishcake from the soup on the left. It was a hit.

There we go with our fishcake adventure. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

Time is relative: A reunion at Casa Mariquit Of Jaro, Iloilo City

Linabog nga Bisaya nga Manok