Air-fried Chili Garlic steeped in Canola oil

 
Aside from the Sinamakan, what else can we make out of our chili? It was my simple dream then to have a calamansi and chili by my garden so that i will just pick them when I need them. well, I got way more than I asked for because I luckily grew a lot of chili plants. Well, I tried making Chili Garlic in oil and use them in my recipe whenever it calls for some spice.
 
Chili
Garlic, chopped
canola oil
 
Harvest the chili, remove leaves and stems and let dry under the sun.
Air fry the chili and garlic for 4 hours under the lowest temperature. 
Put air-fried chili and garlic inside a clean glass jar. Add oil, enough to cover it. 
Store in an area with room temperature and away from the direct sunlight.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*