A celebratory post about my three books and the fundraisings they helped me out with


Recently, I was asked by an old acquaintance how many series I got for my book. I smiled and explained I got two books but they're not serial. I got a sort of a booklet of poetry and essay in 2009 I titled Framed Words and I did not count it as a book. If there is some "series" connection among my three pubs, I must say that they were tools for me to raise funds to help my cause. Here, I am sharing a celebratory post of my three books. 

FRAMED WORDS, 2009 which was tied up to my birthday, bought a pc desktop, printer and pocket wifi for an elementary school;

SPECKS, 2018 which was also tied up to my birthday, sponsored my four projects consisting of buying a laptop for Panay Bukidnon in Calinog which they now use to document their culture, my herb greenhouse and book drives, and food pack drive to my highschool batchmates, and recently, 

GUILTY YOUR HUMOR, 2021 which is tied with my professional anniversary, gave food packs to the children of Esperanza and will also help the Children in conflict with the law (CICL) as we will help in furnishing the city's holding facility. 

Someone asked me when will I come up with my recipe book. Another ambitious project to come. My heart is just full of happiness in the meantime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*