Pizza Dough Breads


I am posting this today because my nephews love this bread. It is crusty and almost like toasted ciabatta with all the herbs it had. I made pizza dough breads out of the doughs I made last week. I had posted my easy pizza crust recipe in the past as I learned the difficulty of reconstructing the recipe when I wrote in random papers my recipe in the past. Check here ( https://footandfire.blogspot.com/2020/09/calzone-or-closed-pizza-and-pasta-with.html ) Same procedure is employed. But this time, instead of 2 2/3 cups All purpose flour, I used 2 cups APF and 2/3 oatmeal and added Italian oregano leaves. You may use dried herbs and slivered nuts to make the dough extra special. 

 Dough 

Shredded or sliced cheeses 

dried herbs or slivered almonds 

How to:  Preheat oven at 190C for 10 minutes. Spread some flour on the work table. Work to flatten the dough using the rolling pin. 

Add the cheese and herbs or nuts. Fold one side of the flatten dough to cover the additions and continue to flatten the dough. Slice the dough in serving sizes securing the cheeses. 

Spread oil on the baking tin. Arrange the sliced doudghs. Bake at 200C for 18 to 20 minutes.Toast for 2 minutes to get that top brown crunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*