How my friends and I enjoy our Brazilian Spinach lately

My pizza toppings include wilted brazilian spinach and it went well with anchovies

I really love my Brazilian Spinach. First, it is easy to grow from cuttings and it loves constant harvest. Second, it does not interfere in the overall taste of what I cook. Third, it is nutrient-rich given its lush green color. Fourth, it gives confidence for my friends who doubt their chances of growing plants. 

In this blog, I would like to feature my two friends who seem to enjoy the leaves of their green thumb! My other friend loves it as salad and serve it with eggs, but I missed to save the photo she sent.

The fried rice with eggs and chopped brazilian spinach by Che.

The Japanese noodle soup with sardines, mushrooms and brazilian spinach by Virgie

If you want some brazilian spinach cuttings, feel free to message me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*