Moving Books for the SPECKS Honest-O-Shelf

 

It was a great trip. After we did the official business and before heading to the recreational part, we picked up a Balikbayan Box of books in Leganes in Iloilo from a good friend. Upon my return home, I sorted the books already and I was very happy to accomplish the task in no time. I got a bunch for myself and they include Robert Fulghum and Leo Buscaglia. Searching for Mercy Street is a memoir of Poet Anne Sexton's daughter about her relationship with her mother.


 

My friend in Luzon saw my post and eyed the Fulghum so I sent it to her because I already read that and owned one, and I recommend it to her. She gifted me back the Frances Mayes book I was raring to have, A year in the world. And this is the only stray in this narrative! Promise.


 

***

Of course, mostly novels are reserved so I got stacks for the Honest-O-shelf. (In the meantime that the shelf is not yet ready, you may borrow books from me, just message me or find me at home.) Here they are fresh from the big box:


 

****

Books for Research and Scholoarly readings will go to the Local Library. Visit them soon here in La Carlota City Library. Here are the two boxes:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)