New York's Museum of Sex is an all-touch museum of sort


Except that it is named as such, the Museum of Sex is nothing like a museum because everything inside is made to be touched. Also, gushing and explaining and bragging can be heard inside. All I can bring you are pictures here and videos because I could not even explain the varieties of articles inside from candies to books to postcards, csrdgames to pills, garments and kinky toys or gears, if I may say. 

Museum it is not indeed but a store of merch, all kinky and for all kinds of handling!!!

Here are the photos I got which are self-explanatory. Got videos of those I can't explain. Click here for the link to my youtube. 


Xxx
Xxx

Xxx

Xxx
Xxx
Xxx

Xxx

We missed the show they have in a room or basement. You can tell me about it on your visit there!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*