Blooms of Summer 2021 (Part 1)

 
Who does not love colors? One of the best part of jogging, walking or running during summer is the opportunity to stop over to take a snap of pictures of flowers. According to our weather bureau, we have no summer here as season but call the November to May as our dry season. Well I still love the word summer as when I say the word, I can picture out the yellow sun wearing her sunglasses and smiling at me 😎. Well, dry gives me a dry picture.
 
 
So in this series, I want to show you the photos of colorful flowers and plants  I snapped while I do my daily steps challenge. They are so awesome not to share, so here they are:

Purple, violet, red-violet

***

Maroon, Velvet, Deep red
 
***


White and Pink, light pink, pink
 
***
 
Blue, light blue
 
***
 
Purple, light purple, Lavender, violet

***
Red
 
*** 
 yellow
 
*** 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*