Be part of my Anniv Fundraiser for the children and get a copy of my book for helping (Guilty Your Humor)


17-2-17
Fundraiser on my 17th year anniv as a lawyer + Personal/ Home Essential Kits for 2  groups of children with needs + First 17 to give P1000 and up get Specks, an anthology of my poems.

Dear friends,

On the occasion of my 17th year as a lawyer, I am raising funds for children in two different groups. This fundraiser will share in my city's effort this year to have a holding facility for children in conflict with the law (CICL). Also, the children of Esperanza in my city whose community we adopted for a day each year except in 2020 will have home/personal essential kits.

For every P500 you share, you will get 1 book, just add for the freight (LBC P200 per parcel). The book, Guilty, Your Humor: My proofs beyond reasonable laugh, is a collection of funny anecdotes in my 17 years of practice.

On top of this, get a copy of my poem anthology Specks. I am giving it away to the first 17 gifters who give P1000 and up.

Message me in my Guilty Your Humor - Anniv Fundraiser FB page for payment details. Packing and shipping is every weekend.

Truly yours,

GERLIE UY





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*