Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

 
Crossing my fingers. This is a Philippine Wisteria. Got this marcoted/grafted plant when Bartering was still a fad and when plants are fashionable. Thank you Summer and Rain's Garden in La Carlota City. I was so flabbergasted that I have a potted Wisteria, a Philippine Wisteria, I was told. I tried growing wisteria from seeds bought online but they did not reward me anything but frustration. 

Voila! In less than a year when it was given to me, my wisteria produced flowers. The plant first shed off its leaves and grew new sets of leaves and the buds. Purple it came this March in time for the Women's Month Celebration. Isn't that sweet coincidence?
 
 
Wisteria can grow high and wave its flowers like rain showers. Blooming wisteria in most photos can be magical and much prettier than cherry blossoms. But I guess my
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)