Gordon Ramsay-inspired Shepherd's Pie



As I confessed earlier, my blog here will also house my favorite recipes as I will be merging my beforesixdiet.blogspot. com blogs here soon. Well, since I had been a US Masterchef Kitchen Fan before, I had been hearing about Gordon's favorite dish from time to time. Since, it is not common for us here in the Philippines to have lamb, it was an opportune time for me to make the Irish-English favorite dish. Well, I am not disappointed.

I was just making a big adjustment while I did the recipe because the recipe I got from the web appears to me to be untested which I discovered as my cooking was in progress. I forgot to check on the Gordon Ramsay website. Mea Cupla, as always. So I am giving you here my tried-and-tested recipe. And Oh, when made with beef, they call it Cottage Pie. So I'm making some of this in the future using beef.





 

FILLING:

4T Olive Oil
2kls ground lamb
2 large carrot, chopped
 2 large white onions, chopped
2 cans green peas
Dried Rosemary
Dried Thyme
1 head  of garlic, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
worcestershire sauce
1 pack tomato paste
1/2 cup anchovy stock

MASHED POTATOES
1 kilo potatoes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)