Quick Fried Dumplings

By GERLIE M. UY

Quail eggs individually wrapped in siomai/molo wrapper

Leftover siomai filling, wrapped in small parcel. See my earlier siomai recipe for  the fillings... Chicken -Sweet Corn Siomai  and the latest one where I got the leftover, Chicken siomai with quail egg

Another shot of the quick wrapping. I was doing the wrapping in a hurry so I was not the one who took the photos...

Thats my knee.. lol

Another angle of the small parcels, ready o be fried.

deep frying this is easy. I was not able to take a photo of the cooked version due to time constraints!!!

Quail egg and the molo/siomai wrapper from our local wet market

ready for frying...


Serve with soy sauce and calamansi. And because I was in super hurry, I used the local Toyomansi or pre-prepared soy sauce with calamansi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*