Nutty Chicken & Grape Salad


Been raring to make this when grapes abound and a little cheaper than usual. For my staycation, I made this to snack on. Lucky for me, I was able to buy celery last weekend so I got some to toss in.

I use seedless grapes to avoid the seed crunch while eating but if you have the seeded variety, just split the grapes and remove the seeds. I also halved the grapes in this batch because it's big a piece. And I prefer the tiny grape juice to blend in tge mixture as well. Make yours and enjoy!!!

1 kilo Seedless Grapes
1 kilo chicken breast
1 pouch all purpose cream
1 cup mayonnaise or kewpie
4 stalks of celery, chopped
1/2 cup almonds (or any nuts), chopped or smashed with pestle
Salt and pepper

Halve the grapes if desired. 

Boil the chicken breast in water. Remove when cooked, let cool, and flake using two forks. 

Add in chicken flakes and cream plus mayonnaise in a bowl. Add in the smashed almonds. Season with salt and pepper. 

Chill before serving. 


Check video here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*