Thank you for your SPECKSyal gifts (Conclusion of SPECKS projects)



Two years ago, I set out to make my four wishes to come true. I am indebted to all friends who contributed for making my wishes a reality. The projects evolved and took shape and life of its own. Here is my inventory:

Our laptop and accessories gifted to Panay Bukidnon is now being used to encode the soon-to-be book of Daddy Caballero. Previously, they also used the same to run the software for their "panubok." I am happy and proud of our collective intent to give PB a vehicle to facilitate the cultural documentation. SPECKsyal thanks to you my friends.

Our bookshelf which envisions an open honest shelf  did not take a permanent spot but I was happy that your SPECKtacular gift brought me to a shopping spree at the BIG BAD WOLF BOOK FAIR in Cebu in 2018. Book readings at my garden, ongoing book loans, donation of children's book for Brgy Ayungon Elem. Sch. were achieved. I believe this will be a perpetual project you can enjoy with me...

Flower garden was envisioned too but since the pandemic, my heart and nind focused to edible garden or forest garden. Expect seed banks from me and lots of veges. You can come by my garden at home where I set up a greenhouse for my seedlings and get your hands dirty. It's good for the soul. This is SPECKture-perfect sight too. This will be a continuing effort in the years to come.

The medical and dental mission was all set this early quarter of 2020 until the lockdowns. So, in lieu of this project, I am coming out with a book to be called, GUILTY, YOUR HUMOR My Proofs Beyond Reasonable Laughs. It was conceived at the last quarter of 2020 with the hope that the laughs the book can give can ease our mental and emotional distress. Of course, this will be published from SPECKS fund for another set of cause. 
After two years, I conclude here my birthday projects, the last project shall make way for a new beginning in 2021. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all. I wish to spend some time with you reading a book by the garden. The tea is on me, of course. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*