Framed Words, my 2009 Birthday Project and my essay called "Bariba: Our childhood fruit"

In 2009, I raised a birthday fund to buy a desktop personal computer, printer and prepaid globe tattoo for my local elementary school. For every gift given to me, I complimented with a collection of my essays and poems. The collection is called, Framed Words. It was a fun and productive birthday made possible by friends and relatives. In fact, I recalled that some belatedly given fund were used to pay the tuition of some children. 

I came across this note of one of the essays in the collection. Hope you'll enjoy this too. Forgive that these were screenshots only. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*