Oven-roasted Garlicky Bokchoy with Oriental Sauce


Bokchoy from my garden is a long-time dream that is coming true during this pandemic where we all have time to literally tend our gardens. Check my greenhouse greens here. 

I wanted to roast my bokchoy but I made a soup for everyone. However, I spared some stalks to make an appetizer. 

Recipe:
3 cloves garlic, chopped
Bunch of bokchoy
Pinch of salt and pepper

In a pan, arrange the bokchoy and mix the garlic and salt and pepper. Oven-roast at 190F for 10 minutes of just wilted. Serve as is or with sauce. 

Sauce:
Soy sauce
Vinegar
Honey
Sesame oil

Add all ingredients in a bottle and shake. Drizzle over roasted bokchoy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*