Bokchoy with corned beef


Let's kick-off the Bokchoy series here. I am so happy to finally harvest the mature parts of my bokchoy which I grew in my greenhouse from seeds. I opted not to harvest the whole thing but only cut the leaves with mature stalks. I'll wait for the young stalks to grow more and I added more soil to nourish it more and support its stem and roots.

Check my urban garden greens and a photo of my bokchoy in instagram.

My Corned Beef with Bokchoy is a first try since we always cook it with ground beef but it was a hit so I am posting this for you to try. 

Recipe:
Garlic
Onions
Corned beef
Bokchoy stalks with leaves
Brazilian Spinach pesto (optional)
Salt and pepper

Heat the pan, add the corned beef until heated and its oil comes out. Add garlic and onions and stirfry until translucent. Add water (I used my reserved pasta water) and let boil. Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Add the bokchoy and press down so it will be covered by water. Let it cook for 1 minute covered before putting off the fire. Serve hot. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*