Blooms of Guintubdan 2022


My hearts

Cool, icy, breezy Guintubdan is home to a number of waterfalls, insects and plants. This March 2022, we celebrated our March babies and we slept overnight. We enjoyed the newly added amenity at the La Carlota City Pavillon, the swimming pool with overflowing nature's spring water. 

Located at the foot of Mt. Kanlaon, sitio Guintubdan of Brgy Ara-al is home to different animals and flowers. I am happy that I was able to bring home wild raspberry to grow in a big pot. I cross my fingers on this!!!

I am sharing my latest photos here:

Puple, lav or violet

Gabi gabi so pretty

Dainty pink

Angel's Trumpet is said to be hallucinogenic

No id

Mmmmm pretty

Gabi-gabi

Cat's tail, we call this.

A kind of giant fly

Peace Lily















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*