Let's Boycott King Richard; Watch GI Jane

Now, I don't like Will Smith for being unprofessional. Sorry, won't watch his film though I had been his admirer. 

I admire Chris Rock for not losing his composure and hit Smith back; that's professional. 

No one from the crew pulled Smith aside. Oscars witnessed violence on air but did nothing.

What I could not understand is his violent reaction to a G.I. JANE reference used by Chris Rock to obviously refer to the baldness of Smith's wife Jada. 

 G I. Jane is a classic empowering film which highlighted the physical greatness of women too. That women can get bald too. Demi Moore played the role very well in that film. I encourage that you watch G.I. Jane rather than the King Richard. Well, as the film title suggests, Will Smith acted like a despotic king. As pinoys say, "may hangin sa ulo."

#oscars2022 #kingrichard #chrisrock #GIJane #willsmith #gijane #willsmithassaultchrisrock #boycottkingrichard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*