Enjoying Dill and Smoked Salmon while it lasts


It is a wonderful exprience to have at least a dozen of Dill in my garden. Imagine, I grew them for two occasions in the past but they gave me one or two growths. Nothing memorable to do about the sparse harvest. But now, I was able to make a third batch of spread. It's a good thing that I was able to buy Smoked Salmon. I really loved the combination of it and dill. Dill smells sweet and delicate to me. Got me some cajun for that complete smokey feels. Here's the recipe:

Dill and Smoked Salmon Spread

Smoked Salmon, flaked
Cream Cheese
Yogurt or milk
Dill, chopped
Salt and pepper {optional}
Cajun powder 

Mix all ingredients manually or in a food processor. But is you will use food processor, just mix in the dill manually and as last step. I love it to look strandy in my toast.

Use as toppings for soup, and as spread to toast or biscuit or dip to vegetables and chips. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*