My BIG BAD WOLF ONLINE BOOK HAUL arrived!!!

After three months of waiting, my BIG BAD WOLF book haul last July, when they had their online sale, arrived. It's free shipping for orders of at least P3,000. 

I got 6 Hippo Magic books which I will gift my three nieces this coming December. It has this Virtual Reality version when an app is downloaded in the phone. I am excited for these finds. See photo below:

I also scored a Big Book of Christmas Board games which has delightful figures and illustrations. We will be using this when everyone congregates for the holidays. Got me a coloring book filled with creatures of ENCHANTED FOREST. See photos below with the red book as size reference. See, both are big books indeed.

Below is a thick but small book of well, 1001 WAYS TO SAVE THE EARTH. I can share tips from it with you soon. 


Well, I finished the trilogy of books, read the bio of Stieg Larson and now Im intrigued how this author continued the saga in this last installment which was  started by Larson before his untimely demise. Saw all the Movies too. 
Well, well, well. Let's meet them in pages. I refer to the people featured in this last four books. Btw, the book on Nelson Mandela is a compilation of his speeches and essays. Im a bit disappointed as I thought it was an autobio. Well, here they are: 
Yes, I mess with enegry and food philosophy. Here are the two titles i got. 

As always, BBW offers happy finds for me. MoRe power Big Baf Wolf!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*