Forever yes to Airfryer and to oillessness


I had been raring to buy Airfryer since I got acquainted with it two years ago. What stopped me from buying one is the desigii6i9n it got. It looks like a coffeemaker and the cooking pot looks like very confining. 

When I found out about the airfryer with oven from Hanabishi, I bought one right ĺaway. And I'm so happy now because I now fry without oil. Before Airfryer, I buy canola  oil as it is the healthiest  cooking oil and later when it got scarce, I buy sunflower oil. We use a minimum of 1 liter ofp7Now, we need oil for saute or stirfry only.  

Actually, oil is needed by the body. Our fish and poultry and meat have natural oils already. What is a no-no is that cooking oils have undergone hydrogenation when heat is applied in the preparation. Aside from the shining shimmering fried fish, that's the real health turn-off. 

I used my airfryer since October 30 for at least 20 minutes cooking time a day... i waited for our 3 billings from the electric company before making this blog.

NO SHOCKING CHANGE in our bill as only 200 pesos was added, and I saved from use of oil for 110pesos x 4L or 440pesos per month. For 2.5 months, we have not used up a liter of oil.

First bill: November 2020, 145 kwh 
Second bill: December 2020, 142 kwh
Third bill: January 2021, 150 kwh used


 What I cooked so far are fried bangus, fried french fries, camote fries, airfried chicken, brazilian spinach chips and many more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

Linabog nga Bisaya nga Manok