Paradiso del Sur in Hinigaran, Negros Occ.



Paradiso del Sur in Hinigaran, Negros Occidental may not have white sand and blue shores but it can surely provide some salty fix for Negrenses looking for a place to swim. They have pools but I prefer the saltwaters. 

I recalled that when we were just kids, my parents would organize a beach picnic for the family. Paradiso was not yet born then. We enjoyed swimming in the old-timer beach properties just close to Paradiso like Bulubitoon beach, Balangigay, and Canonoy. But honestly, today I can't imagine why I really loved playing in the beach given the numbers of jellyfish and rocky areas.

Actually today, I found that one pretty feature of the Paradiso is the rocks by the shore. Recently, a friend had her wedding reception at the place and we slept over in one of the beach cottages. In the morning, the beach gave off a familiar whiff, and so, I had fun having my pictures taken while waiting for the world to wake up! 😊😎



I love the natural rocks and stones but I was bothered by the Ariel image on the stone. The place can go miles without it, and it altered the natural look of the rock. 

***

I wish they won't make more of this statue since there were two at the timee of my visit last weekend (See Zeus at tge bottom photo).

***

The pretty deck where one can chill and watch the sun set.

***

A fisherman having his quiet time

***

Still on the deck and this covered place can be an intimate ceremonial place for weddings and baptism. 

***

The Zeus they built on top of the rocks. No more please.

***

The pretty rocks  by itself.

***



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*