Flowers and Greens of Murcia, Negros Occidental





Who is not having fun when one has a camera these days? A phone cam at that. Well, when in a nature resort, document the nature. I had fun taking my selfie in between sleeping and eating at the Graceland View Resort located at Murcia, Negros Occidental, just diverging from the road leading to Mambukal.  Peace and quiet is yours here if you are lucky enough not to be with a million other picnickers. And I just got lucky! Here, I am sharing with you the flowers and plants I came to retreat with last weekend.



The yellow Gumamela.
I'm not sure if this can go to Hibiscus tea.

***




The purple bell I always see here in Negros.

***



The pretty orchid in full bloom. 
How lucky I was again!!!

***


Closer look of the purple bell.

***


This plant's leaves complement the pavement.

*** 


This herb locally called Lampunaya is already picking up as ornamental 
rather than medicinal plant only. I found a lot of pretty varieties of this around Negros. 

***


THis is the reflection of the trees near the pool.

***





I am not sure of the name this flower and it has seeds.
They sure look pretty.

***

This one is a rare for me. This is the first time
 I chanced upon a flower like this from a shrub-tall plant. 

***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*