The Amazing Stories of Philippine Psychic Surgeons

The Amazing Stories of Philippine Psychic Surgeons

By Jaime T. Licauco

ANVIL, 2013 edition

Softbound, 182 pages

This book is one of the acquisitions by my sister and cousin for me during the ANVIL moving out sale two years ago. 


It's just so entertaining to know some names of psychic surgeons  in the country. The book was first published in 1991 then updated and republished in 2013. This book can at least be a starting point for later research on the subject...


By reading this book, I just see that Its interesting to note that the world moves in mysterious ways while I am so immersed with mine. The world is large and my concerns are so little, trivial. I rather go out and see the world, even if it is beyond my understanding. So by reading, I gave this book (and another dimension of this world) a chance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)