Cebu City side trips: La Vie Parisienne Resto and Temple of Leah


In-house made wines and cheeses are the cups of tea of La Vie Parisienne but the place offers varied food favorites from pasta, sausages and pizza. The place is cozy and a dinner in the place is highly recommended because the al fresco dining experience offers a beautifully-lit garden and nice cozy roof decks. It drizzled when I got there last July 2018 with a friend whom I shared with the book-hunting experience at the Big Bad Wolf in Cebu City. I bought Syrah wine some standard wines and some cheeses.


***


***


***


***

\

I love this door!

***

I'm not a fan but since we headed to Sirao Garden, we just passed by the Temple of Leah since they are located on the same way. I really don't like the concept which is a trying-hard copycat of some Greek Temple f gods and goddesses, and the gold image of Leah, and even the fact of calling it a temple. But then, it is admittedly, a pretty instagrammable place. It is not yet done and fully-furnished. It looks like a stockroom of old stuff actually of the family. But then, the expansive complex and the money that goes in it is both breathtaking and awesome lot. One thumb up for the fact that I love the whiz of the breeze here. I can sit there and read my favorite poet and author, given when the sun is not that contradictory. This place is a good side trip.


***


***


***


***


***


Along the way, we found this small quiet Korean resto called Tops and they have good choices. We loved it and recommend it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*