My sister-in-law's Black Sambo



This was already sliced and transferred in a transparent container, hence the topsy turvy look.


The white must be on top the chocolate...

I am posting here the Black Sambo made by my sister in law during her last visit so as to remind me later when i can get the cahnce to prepare one...

4 knoxx gelatine
1 packs cream
1 can condensed milk
1 big chocolate syrup

Prepare 2packs of knoxx as directed in the package, add cream and milk and chill until firm in a rectangular serving dish.
Prepare the remaining 2 packs of knoxx and add chocolate syrup and chill until firm...
My sister in law sprinkled walnut on top... Oh she prepared the chocolate first and the cream next....
Chill and serve as dessert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*