No love affair between me and the Chao Long

By GERLIE M. UY


I tried one Chao Long (P45 for regular and P50 for with egg) and I wished to have tried other stalls selling the same to see to it I have had the representative Chao Long, a Vietnamese dish popular in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. The taste is lightly sweet and it has no chili in it despite the red color. I cannot also get the taste of real meat stock in the soup....  But incidentally, I love the french bread which sells for ten pesos and can be ordered with meat sandwich at an extra cost.






  This is the beef stew.

 Chao Long with the condiments...


Trying out Chao long with my travel buddy Cooky...




eating the take home chao long...




just passed by here and had my photo taken...


We ate here and the signboard of the menu is below...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*