Black Rice Sushi

By GERLIE M. UY



While I declared in the past that hunger is the mother of all kitchen invention, I must add now that variety is the godmother of all kitchen invention! Mothers satisfy, godmothers spoil! So, for a change, I served Black rice sushi for my birthday last year and it tuned our so well that it calls for part two soon. I already posted how to make sushi in my past blog. Here is the link to my sushi. Follow the procedure except for the rice part. Here is my rule of thumb. A kilo of rice can be wrapped by 20 regular nori sheets or two packs.

For black rice

3 cups black rice
1 cup violet sticky rice or malagkit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)