Shortcut Pad Thai

By GERLIE M. UY

The filling Pad Thai


I made Pad Thai before. See my previous post and another post. But this one, I entitled shortcut because I forgot to fry the tofu and chop them up. So I missed the essential ingredient of a real Pad  Thai. Anyway, this noodle dish I churned out in a hurry turned out yummy.

For this recipe, I had fried scrambled eggs, stripped native chicken flesh, mongo sprout and the rice noodles. I used available herbs too like celery and coriander.

As for the flavoring, don't forget the tamarind-based cubes, fish sauce, and soy sauce.

Please see my previous post for the cooking procedure.





rice noodles here are being soaked in a hot water

the cooked noodles, from crystal noodle to white color

The other ingredients go to the pan...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*