Before Six Diet's Top Posts

By GERLIE M. UY


Here are the Top Ten posts in my two year stint as food and home-cook recipe blogger from 2010 to 2012. Two surprising high hits for viewers are my entries on Fish Soup with Kulitis which earns 80 viewers which I find amazing as "kulitis" is not a popular green leafy vegetable and Fish Soup with Kamote Tops which earned 93 hits. But both did not make it to the top ten though. Here are the top ten recipe with links that are always called for by the viewers (but I'm not sure if they're called to be cooked), and the number one which has 2273 viewers is unexpected as it has beaten my sushi, summer roll and pad thai. Read on!

TEN
92 viewers
posted last 12/11/11

NINE
113 viewers
posted on 1/14/10

EIGHT
130 viewers
posted last 1/15/10

SEVEN
203 viewers
posted on 5/15/11

SIX

137 viewers
posted on 12/6/10

FIVE

141 viewers
posted on 12/2/11

FOUR
294 viewers
posted on 9/25/10

THREE
478 viewers
posted on 10/28/11

TWO
506 viewers
posted on 2/18/11

ONE
2272 viewers
posted 3/27/10


Comments

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.
    Cheers
    Look at my blog post - rapid weight loss tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*