A Taste of Japanese hospitality through our hotel breakfasts

I am no egg lover but in Japan, eggs are tasteful and creamy you can just add it to your rice so I was converted. They call this scrambled egg but it has yolky creaminess in it, a far cry from my own scrambled egg. 


I was not expecting that the buffet breakfast in Japan would comprise some soup, salad fried noodles and eggs. I thought it would just be a simple coffee and toast. They serve it at 6.30 or 7 am to 10am so we can always have it for 15minutes before starting our wandering.

This baked egg or steamed egg is good too but I dont like the sweetness added to it. 

Egg Quiche is tasty too but I still miss the "scrambled egg" the Japanese Style.

Our view while having a very quick breakfast from our Keisei Narita hotel

The Japanese-style scrambled egg

Radish in the salad
Memories of our breakfast







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*