Homemade Yogurt (using yoghurt maker and diy heater)


Made homemade yoghurt successfully in two ways today.. I made mine with the maker, see my earlier blog.  In the past.

But for this batch, I likewise used the yogurt maker and diy heater where I bottled boiled water (100c) and placed them inside a cooler together with the mixture in a container to trap the heat. After 8 hours, got them almost identical in texture and consistency.

 Mixture:
500ml Cow's milk (fresh milk, 100% cows milk not skimmed milk or fat-free milk, no flavors too)
2T Yogurt (no additives, plain or greek yogurt will do)

Mixture will yield 500ml yogurt after 8 hours. Refrigerate the yogurt and serve with favorite fruits or cereals. 

More photos in my instagram
See videos on my yt channel on yogurt and yogurt




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*