Easy Peasy Granola Bar


I got tired of overnight oats after a while, and I did not get to grow my own yogurt nowadays. To make use of my rolled oats and nuts, I made granola bars which everyone in the house loves to bite. 

In the past, I used guava jelly, blueberry jam and strawberry jam but I ran out of them today so I used coco sugar. The bar still held together real good. Feel free to experiment but the peanut butter must not be the usual sugared ones, otherwise, try to skip the sweet ingredients. 

5 C of Rolled oats, Cranberry, Raisins, Walnut, Almond and Chia seeds
2 C peanut butter (I used Skippy)
2 C coco sugar or 1 C jelly/jam of choice

Preheat oven for 10min at 190F. Toast the roalled oats, nuts and berries for 3 min.

Transfer in a deep bowl. Add coco sugar and mix well. Add peanut butter. 

In a container that can fit in your freezer, layer the mixture just about 3/4inch thick. Press together. Put plastic (I used my coco sugar packaging) to separate another layer until all mixture is used up. 

Place in the freezer. Enjoy each layer as snacks or as energy bar. Slice to serving size. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*