NO MORE PLASTIC FUTURE: Good News now comes in pretty packaging


They say each decade of the 20th century contributed innovations and inventions from medicine to farming but the first two decades of the 21st century contributed PLASTIC. Sad but true. I avoid takeouts as much as possible as the plastic dishearten me. 

I also admires packaging and got attracted to it actually. But I now go for reusable containers, glass bottles and less plaatic as much as possible.

Thus, I am always flabbergasted by the news of innovation related to packaging. I am sharing what I got so far. Online shopping led me to information on this. 

I found a few but important news in Shopee, an online shopping platform. Happybee has this box from  a sugarcane bagassse. I am simply amazed.

This box is made of cornstarch and needless to emphasize that this biodegradable but I have to. Consumer has the power now to demand for bio products and refuse plastic.

I'm not sure how this plastic becomes biodegradable and this needs further look. But knowing this is empowering for a consumer like me.


Sachets from seaweeds. I am just so excited to see this replicated around the world. See you around Ooho. 

I wish to see more innovations replacing plastic in our homr pantries and closets... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)