I churned out an article for Asian Scientist Writing Prize in two nights



I churned out an article for Asian Scientist Writing Prize in two nights of September 2019 and upon checking out the article today after I decided to put it on my blog, I realized that I blundered big time by messing up the geography (I won't elaborate! I'm so embarrassed big time).

Of course, minus that, I am proud of what I did because the prize awaken the need for me to put the topic into writing.

Though I can't join the ceremony on 4 December 2019 (I have an invitation!), I am happy to support the efforts of Asian Scientist Magazine by publishing the article I sent to Prize in my blog. The birth of the magazine is in itself a remarkable journey for the editor/publisher Juliana Chan. So this is my way of sending her my admiration and super boost.

Here's the link to my paper.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*