Ecosia.org search engine plants trees for us



I found this amazing search engine called ECOSIA from a friend's post after she did  an online research on how to help the AMAZON rainforest that has been recently razed by fires in unusual magnitude.

I did some online search myself and found out that this search engine has been around for a while and has been planting trees worldwide in our behalf. 

How this works

Every time we use ECOSIA search engine, the company plants trees for us. Check their website https://www.ecosia.org

I went to google play and downloaded the ecosia search app and use the same in my online search in lieu of the yahoo or google chrome search engines which I usually use. 

So far, ecosia search engine serves me well.



I was especially bothered by the Conde Nast headliner, and I very well agree that the Amazon rainforest did not gather support from the ultra rich just like how the Notre Dame Cathedral fire did. Amazon trees get razed by fires each year but this year, the magnitude is more than two-fold and has raised serious concern. 

Since we have no millions to give to replenish the rainforests, lets us shift to ecosia for a good cause. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*