Musicians I loved, so far



Michael Franks' voice is as soft as the cotton and the lyrics of his songs are fine poetry. I love the artistic energy and output he produced during his productive years. His discography is what I can listen to without a skip. Check his song Eggplant here.

Colbie Calliat is my less-than-a-month find but I really liked her Malibu Series (2016) and it led me to many of her past songs. I was so inspired by her voice and the lyrics of her love songs are so light like a honey poured from a foot above my morning mug of oatmeal. The fact that she is an independent artist makes me love her more. Check her top chart song Bubbly which I'm not so fun of and one of my faves from her, Goldmine.

I love the southern accent of Blake Shelton as well as his sexy-big-man but emotionally versatile voice. His country songs capture my beachy mood but I admit, I couldn't listen to all of his songs. I'll try my best to love more of his songs. Here's the Some Beach song which has some relaxing notes yet the lyrics has the hilarity, subtle hilarity.

The Corrs' Jupiter Calling Album (2017) also entertains me a lot. The band seems to get better in time and the album is more artistic lyric-wise than their earliest works. Of course, their instruments are all ear-catching for me and their voice still sounds to be like when they were on top 20 years ago. I can sure listen to their whole latest album without flinching. I love still love them.

I'll post some more of my favorites later.

Well, I hope you get to enjoy what I am/was enjoying, music-wise. Till next post.

*Copyright of Album Artwork and Photograph reverts to owner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*