Spaghetti for lunch

No, not all saucy spaghettis are created equal. For this one I am having, I can fairly call it half-half. Half-italian for using fair amount of chopped white onions and garlic as well as olive oil and pre-prepared fresh tomato sauce, and half-FIlipino for my use of store-bought sweet blend Filipino style tomato sauce and a can of spaghetti sauce with meat and mushroom flavor. On top of this sauce, I used my favorite canned solid tuna in water, dried basil, a few grates of quickmelt cheese in lieu of salt and a lot of pepper.

I am a follower of spaghetti. And you can find recipes here. Depending on what's in the fridge or in the pantry, not all of my spaghetti meals are created equal, indeed. Enjoy!



Comments

  1. I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how a lot effort you place to make this type
    of magnificent informative website.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - jocuri online strategie razboi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)