Inside my Tea Cabinet: A photo story

My tea cabinet is full of Korean Ginseng Tea courtesy of Arvin Losaria, Bioslim which I did not try as they belong to my mom and I ended up keeping them, My already-featured-here Japanese Green tea with roasted rice, turmeric tea (kalawag) which is known for many healing properties too, Chinese green and red loose teas (please dont forget your promise, Noli Apachicha), Golden Leaf gifted to my brother by a good friend which is a black tea just like the classic tea, Lipton tea in teabag beside, and the latest arrival of the Japanese liquid and powdered green teas....

My teas in photos:













By GERLIE M. UY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)