Loose or powdered: My Green Tea Story

Someone gifted me with teas in pack today. The green-labeled one is the powdered version of green tea while the one in pink is in liquid form. I tried this green-labeled one this morning but it turned out not to be the kind that dissolves in hot water. I have yet to try the pink one.


At any rate, the gift reminded me of the favorite loose green I cherish so much (Gosh, I cant get a refill! I bought them at a Japanese store at Powerplant Mall last year). Those who promised to send me teas, please don't forget!


My top-of-the-shelf green tea is my loose tea with popped corn and popped rice in it. Here's my Green Tea Preparation Ritual in photos. Enjoy!













By GERLIE M. UY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)