The 12-Fruit Basket is the new year's flower vase


As I said once and I claim it once more, Prosperity Bowls and The 12 Fruits are the new flower vases! 

The 12-fruit basket is the most favorite new year table offering. The reason? Well, after its display, the family gets to eat it!!!

This year, I got grapes, apple, oranges, banana, pineapples, pomelo, kiwi, papaya, watermelon, guayabano, pears, and persimmons!

Of course, in the course of days of assembling them, I ate the ripening chicos, I discarded ripened guayabano and darkening bananas... Oh, the art of making The 12-fruit basket centerpiece every year is a bit challenging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*