My Tasty Bellpepper Stirfry with ground beef



I spotted big bellpeppers in a farmer's market in Bacolod so I was able to make this tasty and colorful stirfry. I always dream of a garden filled with bellpeppers but it was really a challenge for me to have a big type as I do not have soil knowledge and no seeds. I have grown bellpeppers but they were so cute. The seeds of these bellpeppers seem to be not mature yet, I am not sure. But it went to my bio trash can to be mixed with the soil for the garden. From my readings, bellpeppers are rich in anto-oxidants and Vitamin C. This stirfry has crunch and sweetness of the bellpeppers. I still have 500g for stuffed bellpeppers tomorrow. 

2T olive oil
250g ground beef
Celery, chopped
salt and pepper
500g  Sweet Bellpepper, cubed
1T sesame oil
1T Worcestershire sauce

Heat pan. Saute beef in olive oil. Add celery and stir fry for a minute.
Add salt and pepper and cover for another minute.
Add Sweet Bellpeppers and let cook for two minutes or until tender.
Put off the fire. Add sesame oil and Worcestershire sauce.
Serve hot over rice or a la carte. 
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*