Farming Fairied Diary: Food Gardening is new happiness, find out why


Kyuri Cucumber is my newest produce, along with French beans. I harvest two cucus and a handful of beans this weekend. 

Added something to our table and oxygen to the earth is my satisfaction this pandemic. It has been a personal pledge to strive to do this beyond pandemic and wherever I will be in the next years.

Travelling, being away from the routine  is a necessary break but it can also be a taxing endeavor for the warming earth. So I found my amends for my travel days in the past through gardening. 

I wish the photos of my food garden will inspire you to at least throw seeds where they can grow much and well. 

If you can't plant yet, throw fruit seeds in mountainous areas. A few years of having those trees grow add oxygen to mother earth plus food to our birds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*