Cook-off at the Green House: The Gal vs The Guy (Season 1, 2018 Edition)


 

Here are the videos and representative photos of the two university friends whom I thought rared to taste my cooking last December 2018 that they traveled from faraway but only to end up cooking heavily FOR ME, making 2018 as my year with the longest running birthday celebration. Ohlalalala! Thank you my friends.

The Gal came all the way from Malaysia while The Guy came from China. All had their interests set on the table. The Tapalan (Chopping Board) Wars began. The Tasters are my mom, two university friends and my sister plus my two Demi-Korean friends in the evening. Dreams do come true for us for being able to convene and cook and heartily eat!!!


I was the videographer and I was an uber-excited videographer, so please enjoy the videos without some clamors on the shakes and rattles. :) Forgive the cluttering, and our giggling too.

 The Gal has her spicy red sauce ready for that beautiful fish.

 They used my dirty kitchen since they won't fit in my indoor kitchen. Next time they invade, I will have them confront gas stoves separately...  And separate knives too. And knife boards. And sous chefs.


The December breeze was cold already but we were sweating because of the hustle and bustle of the day. That was an amazing and fun-filled (and tummy-filling too) day.

 The Guy has a colorful assemble in the wok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*