Notes from Dr. Albert Jo's lecture




Slowfood Italy member Dr. Jo is the owner of Rapha Valley nestled in one of the pineapple-growing plateaus of the municipality of Don Salvador Benedicto. We went there to hear his lecture and taste the food served there.



As I can gather, Dr. Jo advocates traditional way cooking/preparing food, organic and non-gmo vegetables and etc, and healing through natural food.

Take every 9am and 3pm
Coco water plus 7leaves oregano malungay
Or Coco water 7 leaves oregano turmeric
Or 3 stalks of lemon grass per glass - hulum overnight then pukpukon then drain sa katsa
Or Coco plus cocomeat malunggay leaves


Turmeric with cocomeat - soak overnight turmeric overnight and pound to get 30cc one shot. Turmeric to be absorbed by body, should be taken with oil. Choose variety of turmeric, not bitter taste when bitten. Recommends to Use mortar and pestle to follow the natural rhythm but can use blender for those not seeking cure.

Guayabano
25leaves of guayabano into liters
Guayabano fruit frozen 4 cups a day
20 min  before guayabano, take turmeric

Make own Hot Sauce
Siling labuyo Ginger turmeric

Asitaba - for triglyceride cholesterol rice

Egg
Egg with dry yolk, high in cholesterol, yolk should not be running grey on side when boiled, that is sulfites, only 3 min to boil.
Backyard chicken should have a developing egg inorder to produce eggs

Eat Aloe vera cactus every 15 days to absorb and for negative ion to wash out

Try Oilless fryer... blanch then put in oilless fryer to avoid carcinogens. Oil heated is same as smoking.

MSG
Msg causes normal tension glaucoma and kills brain cells. Original Umami came from seaweed. Safe from msg is Kikkoman blue color. Dr blaylack about msg.

Monggo and black rice, soak for 3 hours before cooking.


Use fish with scales only, like Black marlin
And inid

Arugula is good to flush out metal from brain

Use Pure Stainless steel in cookware, not alluminum

Preserve fruits like Sambucos elderberry in a Brine solution

Sleep
Must be asleep by this time 10pm to 2am totally dark room with cellphone and gadgets away

Yogurt
1kilo vs muscuvado half kilo..... fermentation
(I'm not sure if this is yogurt coz i have incomplete notes on this) I only recall that the 3rd generation yogurt is your own grown bacteria already.

NB.
The foregoing is based on my notes taken during a visit. It is best to visit Dr. Jo in his place so you can hear his lecture first hand. Any error on the notes above is mine.

Comments

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the last phase
    :) I handle such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and post is truly fruitful in favor of me,
    keep up posting these types of articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to
    browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at
    how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the internet.

    Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like reading a post that can make men and
    women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is priceless. How can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)