Specks: Overwhelming and unexpected gifts

 




 I received through this birthday project fundraiser an awesome list of things I should be thankful about. My birthday has been memorable and cause-worthy because of the many who believe in what Art can do to help, to uplift, to share, to multiply…

To everyone who sent their financial support to the project, to everyone who wished me and this project well, to everyone who pledged to send in their support, to everyone who loves art, I share to you my celebration of my life this year.

Here the unexpected things I learned in this undertaking I tied up with my birthday this year:

I get to say hi to old friends and acquaintances which I cannot normally do because of my daily routine and get to engage current friends to worthy projects.

***

I get to see some siblings and old folks of my classmates who are nearby or abroad because they get to be tasked to bring payment and/or pick up the book.

***

I get to disturb, distract, awaken, everyone's desire to help. Amazing! So, I get to admire humanity more. I am warmed by the reception of sponsors to the four projects. 

***

New friendships are forged, old friendships are fortified.

***
 
I get to share some of my poetry to many, and honor art in my life. If I sing well, I will. If I dance well, I will. I compose well, so I willed it through Specks!

***

I get a lot of booster shots of trust from all corners that I can do these projects.

***

I feel blessed because I likened this birthday fundraiser to the biblical loaf of bread which multiplied seven-fold.

***

It feels good to see Specks reach places, literally. 

***

I am loved. I am truly blessed.

***

I unexpectedly challenged myself to write more.

***

I thank you all. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)

The Legend of Isla Gigantes in Carles, Iloilo*