Various Photos of Bahay Na Pula in San Ildefonso, Bulacan

I grabbed this photo from a Facebook page dedicated to all facts about Bahay na Pula.
Here's the link to that page which still contains few and wide posts. 


This one was still taken from the page referred above. 
Must be an old photo given the lush greeneries around.


This one photo is a latest photo of the renovated  mansion because this is how it looked 
when I visited last 19th of October 2014.  This was taken from an article that tackled whether the haunted story is for real or not.


This is the one I took when we dropped by the Bahay Na Pula. Had I known that a pertinent wartime event happened here, that it is more than a haunted house, I would have had taken time to capture much of its details within and without. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)